Tas - Tamar Marine PDYC Blockbuster
The newly sponsored Tamar Marine PDYC Blockbuster was lining up to be Tassies biggest regatta of the year. Run over the first weekend of February 4-5 2012 boats had only just returned from their National championships in Perth, Western Australia. With 14 boats including 4 brought over from Victoria and another leased meant the fleet, which was going to be one of the smallest, became one of the largest. As always the Victorian contingent have put a massive effort into making the trip happen.
Guy Bancroft Sailing with Lachlan Imeneo on One More For The Bone. Photo: Kelly Atkins
Tasmanian Sailors Say goodbye to a true charismatic gem
Pictured Right, Luke Cripps Skippered the boat "Blow Me" with crew Sam Cannamela. Halfway through the regatta by an unknown source a new name appeared upside down on the hull, "The Turtle" for obvious reasons during the National and World Championships in Hobart, Tasmania 2009.
Sadly Luke has passed away after a tragic accident on his bucks night. For the little time we got to know Luke, we will remember the laughs shared and know that his love and dedication to the sport of sailing was extensive.
Our thoughts and wishes are with those close to Luke in this sad time.
Harken B14 Seavolution Winter Series Leg Two
The B14 fleet headed up the A1(M) to Rutland Water for the Rutland Challenge for the John Merricks Tiger Trophy to be greeted by
- B14s at the Steve Nicholson Memorial Trophy 2012
- North Sails One Design B14 Seavolution Winter Series Leg One
- B14s at the Grafham Grand Prix 2012
- Racing Day 5 – Bohaul Express Australian B14 National Championships – Perth Dinghy SC – 6/01/2011
- Onemoreforthebone takes Australian National title
- Racing Day 4 – Bohaul Express Australian B14 National Championships – Perth Dinghy SC – 5/01/2011
- Racing Day 3 – Bohaul Express Australian B14 National Championships – Perth Dinghy SC – 4/01/2011
- AUS B14 Nationals Day 2 Update
- AUS B14 Nationals Day 1 Update
- European Championships 2012