Draycote Dash Postponement until February 25th/26th 2012
Unfortunately, it is with much regret that Draycote Water Sailing Club have decided that the best course of action is to postpone the Draycote Dash.
While it is still very much possible to launch and sail at Draycote with the current water levels, the organisers feel that we would not be able to offer our usual high standard of sailing for the number of boats expected to attend due to uncertainty over future water levels. Draycote Water Sailing Club feels that it would be unfair to ask competitors to book accommodation and travel knowing that the event could potentially be compromised. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but wanted to make sure all entrants and potential competitors alike were made aware of the situation well in advance.
The Draycote Dash will now become the final event in the Seavolution B14 class Winter Series and Sailjuice Global Warm Up Series, and we look forward to welcoming you all to Draycote in February 2012.