B14 Sailing/Training 2017

For the European fleet to have nice discussions. I'll put the kettle on.

Moderators: Al, mwattsB14

B14 Sailing/Training 2017

Postby barnsie » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:38 pm

Any B14 sailors not on the current B14 email list, could you please PM me with your contact details as we are contacting all B14 sailors regarding training and sailing this year. It is important that you reply to this if you have not received Mike Bees latest email
barnsie
quiet and shy

Re: B14 Sailing/Training 2017

Postby barnsie » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:07 am

Morning Folks, just to remind you that we would appreciate your spreadsheets back by Monday as we need to get a finer idea on who is doing what to enable us to help you with the training etc moving forward. I fyi have not received the spreadsheet email me at barnsieb14(at)sky.com. The start of the GUL B14 TT series starts next weekend (clocks weekend) at Rutland. Lets hope for good weather and a good turnout to let all the sailing world know we are alive and kicking. We await replies with interest
barnsie
quiet and shy

Re: B14 Sailing/Training 2017

Postby barnsie » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:01 am

Morning Folks, we are still awaiting a sizeable number of the spreadsheets to be returned that will help us to put in place the training and understand the demand for 2017. Without this information we may not be able to run some of the training. To get this set up, we need your feedback and the detail within the spreadsheet. It should only take you a matter of minutes to complete and help us to help you in 2017. So make the effort and get them back to us today or tomorrow please, so that we can formulate the way forward over the weekend at Rutland. We have put it in motion, but it is down to you the B14 sailors to make it happen.
barnsie
quiet and shy

Return to Euro Chat