For the European fleet to have nice discussions. I'll put the kettle on.
Moderators: Al, mwattsB14
The Sunday of the Euro's sees the much anticipated European B14 Surfing Championships of Europe! As someone who is actually capable of standing on a surfboard (on the sea) I've been asked to oversee the competition and ensure that recognition is given to those demonstrating true wave sliding prowess. The categories of competition are as follows:
1) Sickest shorts.
2) Best wig.
3) Most radical wave riding manoeuvre (may include actually standing up). Good luck!!
1) You may have noticed that real surfers wear their 'boardies' on the outside of their wetsuits. This is to really fit in with the locals who will show the highest levels of respect to a surfer wearing 'sick boardies' outermost on their person.
2) Recently a well known surfer Mick Fanning was attacked by a shark whilst competing. The media failed to note that this was because he wasn't wearing his shark repellent toupee. Sharks will stay well clear of any surfer sporting a head piece - the more prominent the better. You've been warned.
3) This prize will go to the individual demonstrating true 'stoke' and genuine riding of a 'green wave' (not just the white water!). I will probably be in the water not really paying attention so you may have to blag this one with the support of fellow surf dudes who will need to use phrases such as 'woah that was sick bro (or sis)' or 'totally radical man' to support you claim.
Prizes will be meagre. Good luck!
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:10 pm
I'm totally in the tube already.
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:16 pm
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:37 pm
- Location: Clifton Beach
peter785 wrote:I'm totally in the tube already.
Sure you're not smoking one?
762 Not Another ASBO
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:53 pm
- Location: SYC
Return to Euro Chat
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest