European B14 Surfing Championships of Europe!

For the European fleet to have nice discussions. I'll put the kettle on.

Moderators: Al, mwattsB14

European B14 Surfing Championships of Europe!

Postby Ben » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:21 pm

The Sunday of the Euro's sees the much anticipated European B14 Surfing Championships of Europe! As someone who is actually capable of standing on a surfboard (on the sea) I've been asked to oversee the competition and ensure that recognition is given to those demonstrating true wave sliding prowess. The categories of competition are as follows:
1) Sickest shorts.
2) Best wig.
3) Most radical wave riding manoeuvre (may include actually standing up). Good luck!!
Notes:
1) You may have noticed that real surfers wear their 'boardies' on the outside of their wetsuits. This is to really fit in with the locals who will show the highest levels of respect to a surfer wearing 'sick boardies' outermost on their person.
2) Recently a well known surfer Mick Fanning was attacked by a shark whilst competing. The media failed to note that this was because he wasn't wearing his shark repellent toupee. Sharks will stay well clear of any surfer sporting a head piece - the more prominent the better. You've been warned.
3) This prize will go to the individual demonstrating true 'stoke' and genuine riding of a 'green wave' (not just the white water!). I will probably be in the water not really paying attention so you may have to blag this one with the support of fellow surf dudes who will need to use phrases such as 'woah that was sick bro (or sis)' or 'totally radical man' to support you claim.
Prizes will be meagre. Good luck!
Ben
Ben
bass

Re: European B14 Surfing Championships of Europe!

Postby peter785 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:39 pm

I'm totally in the tube already.
peter785
bass

Postby Bluey » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:51 am

Hang 10 :lol:
Stephen Mitchell
Bondi Tram
AUS 355
Bluey
Enthusiast

Postby crispin » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:50 pm

peter785 wrote:I'm totally in the tube already.

Sure you're not smoking one?
:(
762 Not Another ASBO
crispin
Keen

Return to Euro Chat