Euros 2012

For all your European Championship related chat and information

Moderators: marke, barnsie

Re: Euros 2012

Postby Al » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:33 am

That is the plan. The Class is still awaiting details of the offers from Garda, Como and a proposal from Plerin. The World Council will discuss these in the next few weeks- they are aware (espoecially the aussies) that this needs finalised ASAP so that holidays, travel and accomodation can be arranged
Al
Fiddling with things

Postby Mark.Emmett » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:46 am

Crispin, you are so right.... The welcome from the club was the best by far that I can ever remember from any club. Nothing was too much trouble and everyone was happy to help... Even if it meant holding the GoPro for the short!?!? prize giving (which was over 40 minutes!)

Seb has done an awesome job with all his helpers pulling this together so a huge well done to everyone!!

Does anyone have a copy of the final results with all the points scores? I didn't see this anywhere and would really like to see it if poss.

I have posted all the best sailing pictures on FB which you should all be able to see here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 398&type=1

I hope to get some race footage from the GoPro online this week... Any tips doing this, please let me know as it will be my first time :oops:

:-)
GBR784
Neil Pryde Sailing Team
www.neilprydesailing.com
Mark.Emmett
Enthusiast

Postby Al » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:43 am

There's a scanned set of results linbked at the bottom of the event report on b14.org :P

As a shorter link, they're here

Mark: I prefer Vimeo for uploading video over youtube, though I've not had much experience. You do have to make sure you have the rights to any music you use on there though
Al
Fiddling with things

Postby mwattsB14 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:21 pm

Yep no Fiberpath for the EWOK Series 3 Ullman Main :) It was time to try a few tweaks that I have been wanting to make for a while. Seem to have worked ;)
Mark
B14 791 'Flying Donkey'
B14 International Class Association President
mwattsB14
Mr President

Previous

Return to Euros 2012- Plerin