- CNP staff, helpers, friends - all were fantastic (even the provider of the mirabelle...)
- Race Officer and team - flawless?
- Weather - pretty good considering the rest of the "summer", I have a tan at least...
- The repair sheds (inc. composites and machine shop [complete with Paella...])
- The food: from the charcuterie, through the ham and the paella to the fantastic scallops at the prize giving(disclaimer: see note on saucisse/frites below) and the bar... and the biscuits at sign-off... and the free coffee in the morning...
- I ate (far) too many saucisse et frites...
- I hadn't sailed for 2 years and had misplaced the "downwind in light airs" skills required for Sunday
- The massive hole in the breeze that we found a few times (better than being becalmed in Hobart as the rest of the fleet planed upwind on the opposite side of the course though...)
- Bit of a trek from our chosen accomodation
- Leaving after 5 days...
- #6... the ongoing concern that there might be some camembert hidden in my sailing kit, somewhere...
Seb et Sophie (for organising it all)
Haysey (for the boat)
Barnsie (for the sails)
Toby (for doing all the hard stuff in the front)